tigerleo.com - music and digital media
Latest music composition by tigerleo...
- Forever featuring Monique
- What the World needs is a better lullaby
- Alien Nation
- Anxiety Attack
- Space Scape
Random photography uploads... photography >>>
Latest blog entries from ECU Masters...
- Globalisation & Diversity – week 7
- Globalisation & Diversity – week 6
- Globalisation & Diversity – week 5
- Globalisation & Diversity – week 4
- Globalisation & Diversity – week 3
- Latest rant from TigerLeo...
If I produced an ad that depicted women as either stupid, dumb, ignorant, incompetent or just plain useless, would I get away with it? No, probably not – and fair enough, really…
So, why is it acceptable to treat men as stupid, dumb, ignorant, incompetent or just plain useless in advertisements? Is this politically correct? Are there actually two standards here at play? Women’s rights are [now] sacrosanct, yet men are fair game for humiliation? Seems that way when watching insurance and women’s sanitary products advertisements and the like… fair go!